BUY KLONOPIN ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
At Sha online pharmacy, you can safely and securely buy Klonopin online without prescription. Products are of the best quality from FDA Approved facilities. The packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. Click Here to Order now. We ship with various express mail delivery services like DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, TNT. Buy Klonopin Online now and get your package delivered to your doorsteps.
What is Klonopin?
Klonopin (clonazepam) is a benzodiazepine. Clonazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced. Clonazepam is also a seizure medicine, also called an anti-epileptic drug.
Klonopin is used to treat certain seizure disorders (including absence seizures or Lennox-Gastaut syndrome) in adults and children.
This medication is also used to treat panic disorder (including agoraphobia) in adults.
You should not use this if you have narrow-angle glaucoma or severe liver disease, or if you are allergic to Valium or a similar medicine.
Call your doctor if you have any new or worsening symptoms of depression, unusual changes in behavior, or thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself
Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine. Clonazepam may be habit-forming. Never share Klonopin with another person. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away this medicine is against the law.
Before taking this medicine
You should not take Klonopin if you have:
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- severe liver disease; or
- a history of allergic reaction to any benzodiazepine, such as diazepam (Valium), alprazolam (Xanax), lorazepam (Ativan), chlordiazepoxide, flurazepam, and others.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- kidney or liver disease;
- asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems;
- porphyria (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system);
- a history of depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- a history of mental illness, psychosis, or addiction to drugs or alcohol; or
- if you use a narcotic (opioid) medication.
Some people have thoughts about suicide when taking Klonopin. Your doctor should check your progress at regular visits.
How should I take Klonopin?
Take it exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
It should be used for only a short time. Do not take this medication for longer than 9 weeks without your doctor’s advice.
Swallow the tablet whole, with a full glass of water.
Klonopin side effects
Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- new or worsening seizures;
- severe drowsiness;
- unusual changes in mood or behavior;
- confusion, aggression, hallucinations;
- weak or shallow breathing;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest; or
Common Klonopin side effects may include:
- feeling tired or depressed;
- drowsiness, dizziness;
- memory problems; or
- problems with balance or coordination.